At About Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer comprehensive cosmetic dentistry treatments to patients using state-of-the-art technology and advanced procedures to provide life-changing benefits.
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on enhancing the appearance of one's teeth by addressing dental concerns. It includes an extensive range of treatments that work to fix the patients' dental issues to result in a perfect smile.
Although most cosmetic procedures are elective rather than essential, some cosmetic dentistry treatments also offer restorative benefits that restore oral functionality.
What Are The Dental Concerns That Cosmetic Dentistry Can Fix?
Cosmetic dentistry procedures can address several dental concerns that include the following:
- Dull, stained, or discolored teeth
- Naturally misshapen or uneven teeth
- Cracked, broken, or chipped teeth
- Teeth with excessive gaps in between
- Missing teeth
- Misaligned bite
- Teeth that are worn down from grinding
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Here is how cosmetic dental procedures at About Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry can help:
- Addresses various dental concerns and fix smiles.
- Help make people confident about their appearance.
- Offer long-lasting results.
- Certain cosmetic treatments improve dental functionality and prevent several dental issues.
- Brighten teeth by eliminating or concealing dental stains and discoloration.
- Cover chipped and cracked teeth.
- Fill excessive gaps in between adjacent teeth.
- Correct bite-related issues.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures at About Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
At About Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, the treatment options include:
- Teeth whitening: In-office and at-home procedures can help dramatically eliminate dental stains, reduce teeth discoloration, and brighten the teeth.
- Porcelain veneers:We offer dental veneers customized for each patient to reshape the teeth and cover up surface flaws.
- Dental bonding: Composite dental bonding can help conceal numerous dental flaws and result in a flawless smile.
- Gum contouring: A gum contouring procedure can treat and fix an uneven gum line or gummy smile by removing some amount of gum tissue.
- Clear aligners: We offer clear aligner trays, an alternative to conventional metal braces, to correct minor teeth misalignment, crowding, and spacing issues.
- Smile makeovers: We offer a smile makeover treatment that combines multiple procedures to deliver the best results for patients with various dental issues.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are tooth-colored caps that are worn over the teeth to add strength and alter their shape, size, and color.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace natural tooth roots and provide a foundation to place the new, artificial teeth.
For more details or to schedule a consultation at About Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, call Dentist in Austin TX or Dentist in Round Rock TX at 512-444-5577